Some examples below:
Tool Christmas Card, that features a 2d tracking and dynamic compositing of WebGL elements.
Video tracking was used mostly in Flash projects. Below is a list of a few of my favourite examples:
great article by Zeh Fernando.
- start with a raw video file
- use Mocha (standalone or AE plugin) to track features on the video
- export the tracking information per frame into a text file
- run the py/videomake.py script on the video file to add binary marker
- convert tracking data to JSON using py/parse_cornenrpin.py or py/parse_transform.py
- include VHS.js in your html and load the JSON with tracking data